Thursday 21 May 2015

New adds at Broadwater

In regards bird species today has been my best day at Broadwater Warren. 21 species with 6 adds for my list. Cuckoo, Jay, Treecreeper, Wren, House Martin and a random Common Gull flying over were the new ones.





These are the only bird photos I got today. Total now up to 36. Did add Wood White (Leptidea sinapis) and Clouded Yellow (Colias croceus), the Clouded Yellow never seem to settle and zip around very fast, where as the Wood White is quite a slow flyer and only seem to settle well out of my camera range. Also got photo of Water Boatman (Notonecta glauca). 


Think this is a Water Boatman
If it isn't then please let me know.


A Fern. But what type?


Sure I should know this.
Below is a Fungi I think, is it supposed to be that colour?



Above is the remains of a Churchill Tank, but more about that another time. If you can identify any of the above then please let me know. I do try to find out what they are but with a family and work the time often departs to soon, so any help would be appreciated.
Think it might be a quick visit to Dungeness tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment