Saturday 12 September 2015

What's been happening.

Days turn to weeks and I realize that time seems to be flying for me at the moment.
Since my red-rumped, I have been over the warren about 3 times.
There doesn't seem  to be many birds over there at the moment, or many that are showing themselves that is. 
On the 2nd Grey Wagtail was the best with Woodpigeon, Crow, Robin and Kestrel and support.
The ever present Crow and Woodpigeon on all days.



Migrant Hawker I believe.


Bee sp


Bee or Wasp I think, possibly a Solitary.


Common Darter


The 10th saw Stock Dove over and Green Woodpecker. Also the same dragonfly on the same plant as before. 


Haven't got id yet probably Migrant.



Have put Brimstone on here before but his was so bright.


Funghi on tree



This one sat nicely for me.


Of the damselflies the Azure and Large red seem to have gone, still a few Blue-tailed and lots of Common Darters. Also Brown Hawkers seem to be more plentiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment